JOB ID: 2015TOR-019
At Canada Goose, we are committed to producing the best extreme weather outerwear in the world.
We have been manufacturing innovative, high quality outerwear in Canada for over 50 years. From South Pole research facilities and the Canadian High Arctic to the streets of New York City, Stockholm, Paris, Toronto and Tokyo, people wear our products because of our reputation for quality, functionality and style.
Ask Anyone Who Knows.
The Inventory Coordinator/Finished Goods reports to and is responsible for assisting the Inventory Control Supervisor with Finished Goods Inventory Regulation. This can include receiving of finished goods into our ERP system, verifying packing slips match EDI transmissions, moving stock in ADS, contacting contractors to verify information and liaising with our 3PL to ensure inventory accuracy.
Wondering what you’d be doing?
- Ensure receiving documentation is accurately processed, verified and sent to AP in a timely manner
- Verify with 3PL that inventory is received daily in sufficient quantity to meet our required target
- Liaise with the QA Dept to ensure in-house goods are processed expeditiously and sent to 3PL
- Work with IC Supervisor to maintain inventory integrity both at CGT and our 3PL partner
- Prepare daily receiving updates for management
Here’s what we are looking for…
- Post-Secondary Degree/Diploma
- Supply Chain Certification or some type an asset
- 2-4 years related experience, preferably in a warehouse environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced environment
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong knowledge of ERP systems, as well as Microsoft Office products
- Consistently exhibits Canada Goose’s Values, taking pride in being innovative, respectful, passionate, accountable, and entrepreneurial while exhibiting personal commitment
If you are super interested in this position and qualified, please click “Apply For This Job”, quoting the job name and ID in the subject line.
We truly thank all applicants for their interest in joining our Goose team (we totally understand why you’d want to), but only those candidates considered for an initial interview will be contacted.