JOB ID: 2015USA-001
At Canada Goose, we are committed to producing the best extreme weather outerwear in the world.
We have been manufacturing innovative, high quality outerwear in Canada for over 50 years. From South Pole research facilities and the Canadian High Arctic to the streets of New York City, Stockholm, Paris, Toronto and Tokyo, people wear our products because of our reputation for quality, functionality and style.
Ask Anyone Who Knows.
Reporting to the Senior Director of Sales, USA, the Strategic Accounts Sales Manager, Fashion will directly manage and develop the fashion channel’s strategic accounts in the United States while ensuring that the strong brand equity of Canada Goose is maintained. This position will also oversee the specialty fashion sales team in Los Angeles and New York.
Wondering what you’d be doing?
- Achieve mutually agreed upon annual sales targets including both the top-line results and specific product segmentation strategy that drive maximum channel profitability
- Provide detailed forecasts and sales analysis that accurately reflect demand in the US Fashion marketplace
- Ensure Canada Goose inventory flows effectively and responsibly through the US Fashion market by working with key operational stakeholders internally
- Implement the right Canada Goose product assortment within strategic accounts and the greater fashion channel so that it aligns with the appropriate in-store experience
- Develop and maintain account plans that are aligned to deliver and support brand sales directions and merchandising strategies
- Use an effective, consultative approach to providing insight-based solutions to strategic accounts that establish Canada Goose as a world class partner in the trade
- Build insightful and influential brand ambassadors within strategic accounts to help identify opportunities and deliver a best in class Canada Goose experience at retail
- Effectively engage and leverage internal resources within Canada Goose to successfully drive the strategic account retail channel in the US and guide the specialty fashion sales team
- Utilize understanding of industry trends, market/competitor data to develop account and business plans
- Fully understand the customer’s needs and decision making process to create win-win solutions
- Work closely with US head office to build, manage, and execute a budget forecast to manage a best-in-class showroom/office experience in New York City that will serve as a global destination for the world’s best retailers.
Here’s what we are looking for…
- 5 years of key account management or retail merchandise management experience with a premium brand
- University degree
- Proven ability to build and manage a high performing team; achieve and exceed sales targets,
- Proven ability to build and manage expense budgets to meet corporate profit expectations and effectively present to groups and engage all levels of retail organizations
- Solid knowledge and understanding of the fashion retail landscape in the US
- Knowledge of sales processes and ability to apply policies
- Ability to support and interact effectively with multi-functional stakeholders, externally and internally
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to establish and maintain strong interpersonal relationship
- Consistently exhibits Canada Goose’s Values, taking pride in being innovative, respectful, passionate, accountable, and entrepreneurial while exhibiting personal commitment
If you are super interested in this position and qualified, please click “Apply For This Job”, quoting the job name and ID in the subject line.
We truly thank all applicants for their interest in joining our Goose team (we totally understand why you’d want to), but only those candidates considered for an initial interview will be contacted.