Our Skreslet Parka was co-designed with Goose Person Laurie Skreslet and is constructed specifically for reaching the highest altitudes -- then helping you stay warm once you get there. In 1982, Laurie became the first Canadian to reach the top of Mount Everest. This parka will meet all of your mountaineering expectations and is available in our iconic Summit Pink for guaranteed visibility at a distance.
750 fill power Hutterite Duck down
- Centre back length: 32.5” (82.55cm)
- Double outer storm flap over centre-front zipper, secured with Velcro® and a snap at the bottom and a single inner storm flap, with fleece-lined chin guard for added protection
- One large inner lower mesh pocket to hold a water bottle
- Hip-length, but cut longer in the back for more protection from the cold and wind
- Centre-front reverse coil YKK® two-way locking zipper
- Rubberized elastic on the Nylon snow skirt, with snap closure flap
- One inside security chest pocket, with a Canada Goose wire port and YKK® zipper closure
- four-way adjustable tunnel hood; two-way with elasticized draw cord and another two-way with a Velcro® closure flap
- Fully seam-sealed for complete protection against wet weather
- An adjustable bracing wire for support and superior protection in high-wind conditions
- Single hand adjustable hem draw cord seals out the cold and snow
- Two Napoleon chest pockets, with waterproof reverse coil YKK® zipper closures, and each with a vertical strip of 3M™ reflective tape for better visibility
- Two hand warmer pockets with waterproof reverse coil YKK® zipper closures and unique, extra-wide sleeve cuffs with Velcro® closure for ease of use and venting
Canada Goose developed the Thermal Experience Index (TEI) to help you find the warmth you want for the experience you seek in each of our products. Whether you need a lightweight jacket for active pursuits or a field-tested parka for the coldest places on earth, this five-point system is designed to help you make the right selection from our expansive collections.
Please note: our Thermal Experience Index is measured in Celsius.
Iso Peak 2L
Lightweight and Durable
Our Durance laminated 2-layer hardshell eco treated ripstop with stretch functionality is one of our lightest, most durable fabrics ideal for high altitude performance.
- Durance Laminated
THE WORLD'S BEST INSULATOR
Canada Goose has over 40 years of industry-leading understanding of down insulation technology which allows us to choose the best blends of down to suit the specific requirements of each of our jackets.
All of our blends include some Hutterite down, among the most premium Canadian down available. Its ability to retain more warm air than other types of down results in lighter weight jackets that don’t sacrifice warmth.