New to the Altitude Collection, the Summit Jacket was designed with the Mountaineer Jacket as a starting point, but is lighter in weight and incorporates many of the features of a classic quilt-through parka. It’s cut longer in the back for greater protection and warmth and offers versatility with its removable hood and adjustable cuffs.
Coyote Fur Ruff
750 fill power Hutterite Duck down
- Two hand warmer pockets with reverse coil zipper closures
- Two strips of 3M™ reflective tape across the chest and on the back of the hood for better visibility
- Centre-front reverse coil YKK® two-way locking zipper
- Single inner storm flap with fleece-lined chin guard
- Removable two-way adjustable hood with single hand adjustment for ease of use while in action
- Single hand adjustable and elasticized hem draw cord seals out the cold and wind
- Outerlays on sleeves and hood protect from moisture
- Inner security pocket with Canada Goose wire port and zip closure; one lower drop-in mesh pocket
- Hanging lining for wind-proofing
- Hip-length, but cut longer in the back for more protection from the cold and wind
- Recessed Lycra® stretch cuffs with thumbhole for comfort and warmth
- Centre back length 30.5” (77.47cm)
- Velcro® adjustable cuffs for ease of movement
Canada Goose developed the Thermal Experience Index (TEI) to help you find the warmth you want for the experience you seek in each of our products. Whether you need a lightweight jacket for active pursuits or a field-tested parka for the coldest places on earth, this five-point system is designed to help you make the right selection from our expansive collections.
THE WORLD'S BEST INSULATOR
Canada Goose has over 40 years of industry-leading understanding of down insulation technology which allows us to choose the best blends of down to suit the specific requirements of each of our jackets.
All of our blends include some Hutterite down, among the most premium Canadian down available. Its ability to retain more warm air than other types of down results in lighter weight jackets that don’t sacrifice warmth.