A high-performance parka that is perfect for walking to work and outdoor adventuring, the thigh-length Banff Parka combines functional features such as ribbed storm cuffs with leather detailing and embossed Canada Goose buttons.
Coyote Fur Ruff
625 fill power white duck down
- Leather trim along cuff edges, centre zipper flap, outer collar, and under pocket flaps adds unique flair to this classic look
- Mid-thigh length provides a good amount of coverage and protection
- Storm flap over front zipper
- Update your look day-to-day with a removable 2-way adjustable tunnel hood and removable coyote fur ruff
- Two chest pockets
- One inside right lower pocket
- Updated lower hand pockets with fleece lining
- Internal adjustable elastic draw cord
- Centre back length: 33.5” (85.09cm)
Canada Goose developed the Thermal Experience Index (TEI) to help you find the warmth you want for the experience you seek in each of our products. Whether you need a lightweight jacket for active pursuits or a field-tested parka for the coldest places on earth, this five-point system is designed to help you make the right selection from our expansive collections.
We use coyote fur around the hoods on our jackets because it never freezes, doesn’t hold water, and the uneven hair lengths create a windbreak that protects exposed skin, helping to reduce heat loss from the face. This holds as true in urban environments as much as it does in the high Arctic.
Fur has been used consistently for hundreds of years as cold weather protection. The only place where fur has been seen to go up and down in popularity is in the world of fashion. And while fashion is subject to trends, Canada Goose is not.
No matter what the temperature is, feeling “cold” is relative. Cities can feel just as cold as more arctic climates to some people – our jackets are made to keep people warm, anywhere.
THE WORLD'S BEST INSULATOR
Canada Goose has over 40 years of industry-leading understanding of down insulation technology which allows us to choose the best blends of down to suit the specific requirements of each of our jackets.
All of our blends include some Hutterite down, among the most premium Canadian down available. Its ability to retain more warm air than other types of down results in lighter weight jackets that don’t sacrifice warmth.