The military-inspired Burnett Jacket features a removable full coverage soft shell hood for a modern, layered look. With multiple, convenient pockets and a slim fit, the Burnett is at once both casual and sophisticated.
Coyote Fur Ruff
625 fill power white duck down
- Removable black Polartec® Powershield 02® soft shell hood for style and protection against unexpected weather conditions
- Two chest drop-in pockets with Canada Goose snap closure
- Shoulder epaulettes with snap attachment to secure removed hood or gloves
- Two interior pockets - inside upper left security pocket with zip closure and a lower left drop-in pocket
- Heavy-duty, centre-front YKK® two-way locking zipper, secured with hidden snaps
- Hip-length for mobility and moderate protection from the cold
- Two lower drop-in pockets secured by hidden snaps, with side access, fleece lined hand warmer pockets in behind
- Centre back length: 35” (88.9cm)
Canada Goose developed the Thermal Experience Index (TEI) to help you find the warmth you want for the experience you seek in each of our products. Whether you need a lightweight jacket for active pursuits or a field-tested parka for the coldest places on earth, this five-point system is designed to help you make the right selection from our expansive collections.
THE WORLD'S BEST INSULATOR
Canada Goose has over 40 years of industry-leading understanding of down insulation technology which allows us to choose the best blends of down to suit the specific requirements of each of our jackets.
All of our blends include some Hutterite down, among the most premium Canadian down available. Its ability to retain more warm air than other types of down results in lighter weight jackets that don’t sacrifice warmth.