The military-inspired Burnett Jacket features a removable full coverage soft shell hood for a modern, layered look. With multiple, convenient pockets and a slim fit, the Burnett is at once both casual and sophisticated.
625 fill power white duck down
- Two lower drop-in pockets secured by hidden snaps, with side access, fleece lined hand warmer pockets in behind
- Removable black Polartec® Powershield 02® soft shell hood for style and protection against unexpected weather conditions
- Heavy-duty, centre-front YKK® two-way locking zipper, secured with hidden snaps
- Two chest drop-in pockets with Canada Goose snap closure
- Two interior pockets - inside upper left security pocket with zip closure and a lower left drop-in pocket
- Shoulder epaulettes with snap attachment to secure removed hood or gloves
- Hip-length for mobility and moderate protection from the cold
- Centre back length: 35” (88.9cm)
Canada Goose developed the Thermal Experience Index (TEI) to help you find the warmth you want for the experience you seek in each of our products. Whether you need a lightweight jacket for active pursuits or a field-tested parka for the coldest places on earth, this five-point system is designed to help you make the right selection from our expansive collections.
Please note: our Thermal Experience Index is measured in Celsius.
Our most proven textile designed to stay dry in extreme conditions and climates.
- Water Resistant
THE WORLD'S BEST INSULATOR
Canada Goose has over 40 years of industry-leading understanding of down insulation technology which allows us to choose the best blends of down to suit the specific requirements of each of our jackets.
All of our blends include some Hutterite down, among the most premium Canadian down available. Its ability to retain more warm air than other types of down results in lighter weight jackets that don’t sacrifice warmth.