Simple, yet classic styling makes this a go-to winter coat for men. With a high TEI rating and a removable coyote fur hood, the Chateau Parka provides traditional Canada Goose cold-weather protection. At the same time, its trimmer, more modern fit and front button detailing gives it a modern, urban look.
Coyote Fur Ruff
625 fill power white duck down
- Mid-thigh length provides coverage and protection
- Outer pocket with zipper closure, and interior drop-in pocket offer options to safely store your belongings
- Recessed, heavy-duty, flexible, rib-knit cuffs
- Centre back length: 34” (86.36cm)
- Removable coyote fur ruff surrounding a 2-way adjustable tunnel hood
- Fleece-lined welt pockets are perfect for keeping hands warm
- Storm flap over heavy-duty front zipper secures with buttons to both block the wind and offer a sleek look.
Canada Goose developed the Thermal Experience Index (TEI) to help you find the warmth you want for the experience you seek in each of our products. Whether you need a lightweight jacket for active pursuits or a field-tested parka for the coldest places on earth, this five-point system is designed to help you make the right selection from our expansive collections.
We use coyote fur around the hoods on our jackets because it never freezes, doesn’t hold water, and the uneven hair lengths create a windbreak that protects exposed skin, helping to reduce heat loss from the face. This holds as true in urban environments as much as it does in the high Arctic.
Fur has been used consistently for hundreds of years as cold weather protection. The only place where fur has been seen to go up and down in popularity is in the world of fashion. And while fashion is subject to trends, Canada Goose is not.
No matter what the temperature is, feeling “cold” is relative. Cities can feel just as cold as more arctic climates to some people – our jackets are made to keep people warm, anywhere.
THE WORLD'S BEST INSULATOR
Canada Goose has over 40 years of industry-leading understanding of down insulation technology which allows us to choose the best blends of down to suit the specific requirements of each of our jackets.
All of our blends include some Hutterite down, among the most premium Canadian down available. Its ability to retain more warm air than other types of down results in lighter weight jackets that don’t sacrifice warmth.