Inspired by our iconic Expedition Parka® but with a slimmed down design, the Citadel Parka is perfect for urban exploration. Numerous pockets offer storage for everyday essentials while the mid-thigh length and TEI 4 rating ensures superior protection from the cold.
Coyote Fur Ruff
625 fill power white duck down
- 4 fleece-lined, zippered hand warmer pockets hidden behind chest and lower pockets, along with a utility pocket on the left sleeve for convenient storage on the go
- Removable coyote fur ruff surrounding a 4-way adjustable hood, with elasticized draw cord and cord locks at the ears
- Centre back length: 36.75” (93.35cm)
- Heavy-duty, centre-front YKK® 2-way locking zipper
- Two upper chest pockets and two lower full-bellow snow pockets secured with Velcro® flaps
- Mid-thigh length provides good protection in cold weather
- Adjustable bracing wire for support and superior protection in high-wind conditions
- Storm flap over centre-front zipper secures with Velcro® along with insulated storm flap underneath centre-front zipper for greater warmth and protection from the cold, with high pile fleece for the chin guard
Canada Goose developed the Thermal Experience Index (TEI) to help you find the warmth you want for the experience you seek in each of our products. Whether you need a lightweight jacket for active pursuits or a field-tested parka for the coldest places on earth, this five-point system is designed to help you make the right selection from our expansive collections.
Please note: our Thermal Experience Index is measured in Celsius.
Our most proven textile designed to stay dry in extreme conditions and climates.
- Water Resistant
We use coyote fur around the hoods on our jackets because it never freezes, doesn’t hold water, and the uneven hair lengths create a windbreak that protects exposed skin, helping to reduce heat loss from the face. This holds as true in urban environments as much as it does in the high Arctic.
Fur has been used consistently for hundreds of years as cold weather protection. The only place where fur has been seen to go up and down in popularity is in the world of fashion. And while fashion is subject to trends, Canada Goose is not.
No matter what the temperature is, feeling “cold” is relative. Cities can feel just as cold as more arctic climates to some people – our jackets are made to keep people warm, anywhere.
THE WORLD'S BEST INSULATOR
Canada Goose has over 40 years of industry-leading understanding of down insulation technology which allows us to choose the best blends of down to suit the specific requirements of each of our jackets.
All of our blends include some Hutterite down, among the most premium Canadian down available. Its ability to retain more warm air than other types of down results in lighter weight jackets that don’t sacrifice warmth.