Developed in co-operation with Northern Police and Special Forces members, the Constable Parka services a uniquely demanding combination of needs complicated by a challenging environment. It provides extreme weather protection as well as easy access to zippers in the event of emergencies.
625 fill power white duck down
- Waist draw cord provides an additional element of warmth when tightened
- Recessed, heavy-duty, flexible, nylon rib-knit cuffs keep out the cold
- Option to hang your parka using the strap on the back
- Hip-length for increased mobility while still maintaining ample protection from the elements
- Centre back length: 31.5” (80cm)
- Two lower front pockets secure with Velcro® flaps
- Two lower side slash pockets
- Removable hood designed with a drip flap and snap-secured collar allowing the option of obtaining maximum coverage around the neck and chin
Canada Goose developed the Thermal Experience Index (TEI) to help you find the warmth you want for the experience you seek in each of our products. Whether you need a lightweight jacket for active pursuits or a field-tested parka for the coldest places on earth, this five-point system is designed to help you make the right selection from our expansive collections.
Please note: our Thermal Experience Index is measured in Celsius.
Our most proven textile designed to stay dry in extreme conditions and climates.
- Water Resistant
THE WORLD'S BEST INSULATOR
Canada Goose has over 40 years of industry-leading understanding of down insulation technology which allows us to choose the best blends of down to suit the specific requirements of each of our jackets.
All of our blends include some Hutterite down, among the most premium Canadian down available. Its ability to retain more warm air than other types of down results in lighter weight jackets that don’t sacrifice warmth.