Inspired by the classic bombers worn by Canadian bush pilots, the Foxe offers classic styling combined with contemporary details such as a removable shearling collar and leather trim. It is the standard of warmth and mobility desired by modern pilots.
625 fill power white duck down
- Two lower fleece-lined pockets secured with military buttons
- Centre back length: 27.5” (69.85cm)
- Heavy-duty, centre-front YKK® two-way locking zipper, with military button closure
- Leather trims the inner centre-front wind flap, under the lower pocket flaps, cuff edges, and on the utility pocket
- One utility pocket with pen holder on left sleeve
- Bomber length for exceptional mobility
Canada Goose developed the Thermal Experience Index (TEI) to help you find the warmth you want for the experience you seek in each of our products. Whether you need a lightweight jacket for active pursuits or a field-tested parka for the coldest places on earth, this five-point system is designed to help you make the right selection from our expansive collections.
THE WORLD'S BEST INSULATOR
Canada Goose has over 40 years of industry-leading understanding of down insulation technology which allows us to choose the best blends of down to suit the specific requirements of each of our jackets.
All of our blends include some Hutterite down, among the most premium Canadian down available. Its ability to retain more warm air than other types of down results in lighter weight jackets that don’t sacrifice warmth.