Long known as the ‘industrial’ parka of the North, the Resolute Parka is worn at both poles -- by explorers on trans-Antarctic expeditions as well as workers at high-Arctic observatories. With features like double reinforced elbows and a longer thigh length, this parka will get you through some of the most extreme and challenging environments in the world.
Coyote Fur Ruff
625 fill power white duck down
- Shoulder grab-straps allow for easy lifting and rescue access
- Fleece-lined chin guard at the front of the hood for comfort
- Storm flap over heavy-duty, two-way locking front zipper
- Two chest pockets with 3M™ reflective tape secure with Velcro® flaps
- Two spacious lower pockets secured with Velcro® flaps, providing convenient and safe storage options for your gear and personal belongings
- Two additional lower pockets with fleece lining offer an option to keep bare hands warm
- ID window on left chest and lower left sleeve
- Lower fleece-lined hand warmer pockets
- Centre Back Length: 35.5” (90.17cm)
- This parka comes with a pair of air-activated Grabber® biodegradable warmers that fit perfectly into two mesh kidney pouches, providing yet another source of warmth
- Three large interior security pockets provide additional options for storage
- Long-thigh length cut provides extra protection in extremely cold and windy environments
- Utility pocket on left sleeve is perfect for storing smaller items
- 3M™ reflective tape across back for increased visibility
- Double-reinforced elbows for extra durability
- Comfortable, recessed, heavy-duty, flexible rib-knit cuffs
- Six D-rings serve as a place to hook on gloves, mitts or gear
- Elasticized snow skirt
Canada Goose developed the Thermal Experience Index (TEI) to help you find the warmth you want for the experience you seek in each of our products. Whether you need a lightweight jacket for active pursuits or a field-tested parka for the coldest places on earth, this five-point system is designed to help you make the right selection from our expansive collections.
Please note: our Thermal Experience Index is measured in Celsius.
Our most proven textile designed to stay dry in extreme conditions and climates.
- Water Resistant
We use coyote fur around the hoods on our jackets because it never freezes, doesn’t hold water, and the uneven hair lengths create a windbreak that protects exposed skin, helping to reduce heat loss from the face. This holds as true in urban environments as much as it does in the high Arctic.
Fur has been used consistently for hundreds of years as cold weather protection. The only place where fur has been seen to go up and down in popularity is in the world of fashion. And while fashion is subject to trends, Canada Goose is not.
No matter what the temperature is, feeling “cold” is relative. Cities can feel just as cold as more arctic climates to some people – our jackets are made to keep people warm, anywhere.
THE WORLD'S BEST INSULATOR
Canada Goose has over 40 years of industry-leading understanding of down insulation technology which allows us to choose the best blends of down to suit the specific requirements of each of our jackets.
All of our blends include some Hutterite down, among the most premium Canadian down available. Its ability to retain more warm air than other types of down results in lighter weight jackets that don’t sacrifice warmth.