Arguably our most famous parka, the Snow Mantra is renowned as the warmest coat on earth. Developed for industrial and commercial work in the coldest regions on the planet, the Snow Mantra will carry you through the harshest of winter months in the harshest of climates. It is the most comprehensive offering in men’s cold-weather apparel.
Coyote Fur Ruff
675 fill power white goose down
- Utility pocket on left sleeve is perfect for storing smaller items
- Two full-bellow chest pockets with 3M™ reflective tape secure with Velcro® flaps
- Comfortable, recessed, heavy-duty, flexible rib-knit cuffs
- Two fleece-lined handwarmer pockets
- Shoulder grab-straps allow for easy lifting and rescue access
- Long-thigh length cut provides extra protection in extremely cold and windy environments
- Centre back length: 38.5” (97.79 cm)
- Two spacious lower pockets are secured with Velcro® flaps
- Side zippers from hem to waist to ensure greater mobility as well as easy access to inside pockets
- One D-ring serves as serves as a place to hook on gloves, mitts or gear
- Stowaway ID window on left chest pocket allows you to easily tuck away your ID when it’s not required
- Removable coyote fur ruff surrounding a three-way adjustable tunnel hood with an adjustable bracing wire to reduce wind penetration by allowing you to adjust hood opening size as conditions dictate
Canada Goose developed the Thermal Experience Index (TEI) to help you find the warmth you want for the experience you seek in each of our products. Whether you need a lightweight jacket for active pursuits or a field-tested parka for the coldest places on earth, this five-point system is designed to help you make the right selection from our expansive collections.
Please note: our Thermal Experience Index is measured in Celsius.
Our most proven textile designed to stay dry in extreme conditions and climates.
- Water Resistant
We use coyote fur around the hoods on our jackets because it never freezes, doesn’t hold water, and the uneven hair lengths create a windbreak that protects exposed skin, helping to reduce heat loss from the face. This holds as true in urban environments as much as it does in the high Arctic.
Fur has been used consistently for hundreds of years as cold weather protection. The only place where fur has been seen to go up and down in popularity is in the world of fashion. And while fashion is subject to trends, Canada Goose is not.
No matter what the temperature is, feeling “cold” is relative. Cities can feel just as cold as more arctic climates to some people – our jackets are made to keep people warm, anywhere.
THE WORLD'S BEST INSULATOR
Canada Goose has over 40 years of industry-leading understanding of down insulation technology which allows us to choose the best blends of down to suit the specific requirements of each of our jackets.
All of our blends include some Hutterite down, among the most premium Canadian down available. Its ability to retain more warm air than other types of down results in lighter weight jackets that don’t sacrifice warmth.