The Canada Goose Baby Snowsuit provides full-body coverage for a full day of outdoor fun for the littlest winter lovers. With a warming storm flap beneath a locking zipper from chin to ankle, this snowsuit promises easy on-and-off and comfort for your baby.
Coyote Fur Ruff
12-18mos, 18-24mos, 2T, 3T, 4T
625 fill power white duck down
- A down-filled hood with removable coyote fur ruff
- 55gsm, nylon, plain weave lining treated with a DWR finish
- Storm flap behind centre-front zipper for added warmth
- Recessed rib-knit cuffs to keep out the cold
- Front path pocket secured with Velcro®
- Centre-front YKK® locking zipper from chin to ankle for easy on-and-off
- 195gsm, Arctic-Tech shell; 85% polyester/15% cotton blend with a DWR finish
- Centre back length: 18” (46.36 cm)
- Reflective piping on underarm, side seam and pocket
- Internal liner pocket
We use coyote fur around the hoods on our jackets because it never freezes, doesn’t hold water, and the uneven hair lengths create a windbreak that protects exposed skin, helping to reduce heat loss from the face. This holds as true in urban environments as much as it does in the high Arctic.
Fur has been used consistently for hundreds of years as cold weather protection. The only place where fur has been seen to go up and down in popularity is in the world of fashion. And while fashion is subject to trends, Canada Goose is not.
No matter what the temperature is, feeling “cold” is relative. Cities can feel just as cold as more arctic climates to some people – our jackets are made to keep people warm, anywhere.
THE WORLD'S BEST INSULATOR
Canada Goose has over 40 years of industry-leading understanding of down insulation technology which allows us to choose the best blends of down to suit the specific requirements of each of our jackets.
All of our blends include some Hutterite down, among the most premium Canadian down available. Its ability to retain more warm air than other types of down results in lighter weight jackets that don’t sacrifice warmth.