Blending the advantages of soft shell and down, the HyBridge™ Hoody leverages our expertise in down insulation while ensuring outstanding flexibility. With our exclusive Thermal Mapping™ Technology, we insulate exactly where you need it most. And the addition of a hood means greater protection from wind and cold.
Coyote Fur Ruff
750 fill power Hutterite white duck down
- 3M™ reflective tape around biceps for increased visibility
- Adjustable hem, when pulled in tight, seals out cold and wind
- Internal stretchable pocket perfect for cell phone or MP3 player
- Storm flap behind heavy-duty front zipper to protect you from the wind
- Elbow articulation for greater movement
- Grab strap at the centre back
- Cut longer at the back for more protection from the cold and wind
- Soft shell shell incorporates Polartec® Power Shield® Pro fabric with wicking properties and is treated with durable water resistant finish
- Shaped hood with high-collar closure for greater warmth
- Two hand pockets secured with YKK® reversed coil zipper offer a place to store your belongings
- Centre back length: 29.5” (74.3cm)
- Recessed stretch cuffs for comfort and warmth
- Brushed tricot-lined collar for increased warmth
Canada Goose developed the Thermal Experience Index (TEI) to help you find the warmth you want for the experience you seek in each of our products. Whether you need a lightweight jacket for active pursuits or a field-tested parka for the coldest places on earth, this five-point system is designed to help you make the right selection from our expansive collections.
THE WORLD'S BEST INSULATOR
Canada Goose has over 40 years of industry-leading understanding of down insulation technology which allows us to choose the best blends of down to suit the specific requirements of each of our jackets.
All of our blends include some Hutterite down, among the most premium Canadian down available. Its ability to retain more warm air than other types of down results in lighter weight jackets that don’t sacrifice warmth.