Blending the advantages of soft shell and down, the revolutionary HyBridge™ Jacket leverages our expertise in down insulation while ensuring outstanding flexibility and performance. With our exclusive Thermal Mapping™ Technology, we place Hutterite down shields over specific body areas to insulate exactly where you need it most, making the HyBridge™ perfect for sport and active living.
Coyote Fur Ruff
750 fill power Hutterite white duck down
- Brushed tricot-lined collar for increased warmth
- Cut longer at the back for more protection from the cold and wind
- Elbow articulation for greater movement
- 3M™ reflective tape around sleeve cuffs for increased visibility
- Grab strap at the centre back
- Storm flap behind heavy-duty front zipper to protect you from the wind
- Adjustable hem, when pulled in tight, seals out cold and wind
- Centre back length: 29.25” (74.3cm)
- Soft shell shell incorporates Polartec® Power Shield® Pro fabric with wicking properties and is treated with durable water-resistant finish
- Recessed stretch cuffs for comfort and warmth
- Internal stretchable pocket perfect for cell phone or MP3 player
- Two hand pockets secured with YKK® reversed coil zipper offer a place to store your belongings
Canada Goose developed the Thermal Experience Index (TEI) to help you find the warmth you want for the experience you seek in each of our products. Whether you need a lightweight jacket for active pursuits or a field-tested parka for the coldest places on earth, this five-point system is designed to help you make the right selection from our expansive collections.
THE WORLD'S BEST INSULATOR
Canada Goose has over 40 years of industry-leading understanding of down insulation technology which allows us to choose the best blends of down to suit the specific requirements of each of our jackets.
All of our blends include some Hutterite down, among the most premium Canadian down available. Its ability to retain more warm air than other types of down results in lighter weight jackets that don’t sacrifice warmth.