Lighter and more fitted than our revolutionary HyBridge Jacket, the HyBridge Lite Jacket leverages our expertise in down insulation while ensuring outstanding mobility. With flexible fabric along its sides and weighing less than half a pound, it is perfect as active wear, for layering and for fast packing. Awarded "Editor's Choice for Best Backcountry Jacket" by Outside Magazine.
HYBRIDGE® LITE JACKET
800 fill power Hutterite white goose down
- Die-cut centre-front storm flap, with a wrap-over brushed tricot chin guard and finished with Canada Goose logo zipper tape
- Outside hand pockets are secured with YKK® reversed coil zippers and zipper pulls
- Stretch Lycra® cuffs with thumbholes for comfort and performance
- Centre-front YKK® two-way locking reversed coil zipper, with Canada Goose logo puller
- Self-packable into exterior left-hand pocket for convenience
- Internal stretch mesh pocket
- Quilt-through design to reduce pack size
- Centre back length: 28.25” (71.76cm)
Canada Goose developed the Thermal Experience Index (TEI) to help you find the warmth you want for the experience you seek in each of our products. Whether you need a lightweight jacket for active pursuits or a field-tested parka for the coldest places on earth, this five-point system is designed to help you make the right selection from our expansive collections.
Please note: our Thermal Experience Index is measured in Celsius.
Feather Light 10D
Feather-light and Durable
Feather-light durability ideal for layering and high intensity performance.
- Water Resistant
Multi-axis stretch and Breathable
Soft shell material with dynamic multi-axis stretch that is highly abrasion resistant and breathable.
- Water Resistant
- Multi-axis Stretch
THE WORLD'S BEST INSULATOR
Canada Goose has over 40 years of industry-leading understanding of down insulation technology which allows us to choose the best blends of down to suit the specific requirements of each of our jackets.
All of our blends include some Hutterite down, among the most premium Canadian down available. Its ability to retain more warm air than other types of down results in lighter weight jackets that don’t sacrifice warmth.