New for 2012, the PBI Lodge Hoody is extremely warm and windproof but compresses to almost nothing, making it ideal for backcountry activities and lightweight packing. As well, the Polar Bears International logo and signature blue colour will show your support of the conservation of polar bear habitats.
MEN’S PBI LODGE HOODY
Coyote Fur Ruff
XS – 3XL
750 fill power Hutterite white duck down
- Brushed tricot at the back neck for increased warmth
- Centre back length: 30” (76.2cm)
- Stretch cuffs for comfort and warmth
- Two hand pockets and one Napoleon chest pocket with zipper closures provide a place to safely store your belongings
- Internal stretch mesh pocket for easy access storage
- Adjustable hem, when pulled in tight, seals out cold and wind
- Hip-length with a drop tail
- Insulated front storm flap with a brushed tricot chin guard behind a two-way locking reversed coil zipper
- Jacket can be packed into brushed tricot-lined inner pocket to create a comfy pillow
- Double layer windproof shell provide increased protection from the cold and wind
- Adjustable tunnel hood for better protection against high winds
- Authentic Polar Bears International patch on left shoulder
Canada Goose developed the Thermal Experience Index (TEI) to help you find the warmth you want for the experience you seek in each of our products. Whether you need a lightweight jacket for active pursuits or a field-tested parka for the coldest places on earth, this five-point system is designed to help you make the right selection from our expansive collections.
THE WORLD'S BEST INSULATOR
Canada Goose has over 40 years of industry-leading understanding of down insulation technology which allows us to choose the best blends of down to suit the specific requirements of each of our jackets.
All of our blends include some Hutterite down, among the most premium Canadian down available. Its ability to retain more warm air than other types of down results in lighter weight jackets that don’t sacrifice warmth.