With lightweight down technology and true city style, the Beaconsfield Shirt marries function and art. Its slim and elegant design and discreet features make it perfect for urban exploration.
800 fill power white Hutterite goose down
- 800 fill power white Hutterite goose down
- Superderm - 26gsm lining; 100% nylon; 10D with light sheen finish and DWR finish
- Centre-front closure secured with YKK® metal snaps
- Brushed tricot along inner collar
- Tonal Canada Goose Arctic Disc that matches the colour of the lining
Canada Goose developed the Thermal Experience Index (TEI) to help you find the warmth you want for the experience you seek in each of our products. Whether you need a lightweight jacket for active pursuits or a field-tested parka for the coldest places on earth, this five-point system is designed to help you make the right selection from our expansive collections.
THE WORLD'S BEST INSULATOR
Canada Goose has over 40 years of industry-leading understanding of down insulation technology which allows us to choose the best blends of down to suit the specific requirements of each of our jackets.
All of our blends include some Hutterite down, among the most premium Canadian down available. Its ability to retain more warm air than other types of down results in lighter weight jackets that don’t sacrifice warmth.