A distinguished, urban look for unpredictable spring weather, this lightweight piece satisfies all desires for warmth and style. Perfect for layering or on its own, the Richmond Hoody is as at home in the eponymous district in Toronto as it is après-ski.
Coyote Fur Ruff
800 fill power Hutterite white duck down
- Tonal Canada Goose Arctic Disc which matches the colour of the lining
- Self-fabric encased elastic at hem and sleeve cuffs
- Superderm - 26gsm lining; 100% nylon; 10D with light sheen finish and DWR finish
- Superderm - 26gsm fabric shell; 100% nylon; 10D with light sheen and DWR finish
- Flat draw cord with metal-tipped ends that match zipper and snap colour
- Lower hand warmer pockets are secured with YKK® metal snaps
- Wind guard behind centre-front zipper
- Repellent finish
- YKK® metal centre-front zippers
Canada Goose developed the Thermal Experience Index (TEI) to help you find the warmth you want for the experience you seek in each of our products. Whether you need a lightweight jacket for active pursuits or a field-tested parka for the coldest places on earth, this five-point system is designed to help you make the right selection from our expansive collections.
THE WORLD'S BEST INSULATOR
Canada Goose has over 40 years of industry-leading understanding of down insulation technology which allows us to choose the best blends of down to suit the specific requirements of each of our jackets.
All of our blends include some Hutterite down, among the most premium Canadian down available. Its ability to retain more warm air than other types of down results in lighter weight jackets that don’t sacrifice warmth.