A new addition to the Canada Goose collection, The Montebello Parka was inspired by and named for Quebec’s beautiful, rustic and lavish Chateau Montebello. Slim-fitting with an adjustable waist and smart military button details, the hip-length Montebello Parka embodies a spirit of rugged luxury.
Coyote Fur Ruff
625 fill power white duck down
- Heavy-duty two-way locking front zipper provides durability and additional Military button closure provides extra protection from the elements
- Utility pocket on left sleeve
- Two lower pockets with flaps secured by Military button closures are perfect for safely storing your belongings
- Fleece-lined chin guard for comfort
- Internal elastic draw cord to adjust the waist
- One-way adjustable down hood and with coyote fur ruff to provide versatility
- Low-hip length for mobility and moderate protection
- Right inside security pocket with zipper closure provides an additional secure place to store your belongings
- Interior shoulder straps allow you to carry the parka like a backpack when out of the elements
- Centre Back Length: 27.75” (70.5cm)
- Two upper fleece-lined pockets secured with snap closure offer a perfect place to tuck hands to keep them warm
- Recessed, heavy-duty rib-knit cuffs keep out the cold
- Left interior pocket has an additional internal stretchable pocket, perfect for a cell phone or MP3 player, with a convenient headphone access opening
Canada Goose developed the Thermal Experience Index (TEI) to help you find the warmth you want for the experience you seek in each of our products. Whether you need a lightweight jacket for active pursuits or a field-tested parka for the coldest places on earth, this five-point system is designed to help you make the right selection from our expansive collections.
Please note: our Thermal Experience Index is measured in Celsius.
Our most proven textile designed to stay dry in extreme conditions and climates.
- Water Resistant
We use coyote fur around the hoods on our jackets because it never freezes, doesn’t hold water, and the uneven hair lengths create a windbreak that protects exposed skin, helping to reduce heat loss from the face. This holds as true in urban environments as much as it does in the high Arctic.
Fur has been used consistently for hundreds of years as cold weather protection. The only place where fur has been seen to go up and down in popularity is in the world of fashion. And while fashion is subject to trends, Canada Goose is not.
No matter what the temperature is, feeling “cold” is relative. Cities can feel just as cold as more arctic climates to some people – our jackets are made to keep people warm, anywhere.
THE WORLD'S BEST INSULATOR
Canada Goose has over 40 years of industry-leading understanding of down insulation technology which allows us to choose the best blends of down to suit the specific requirements of each of our jackets.
All of our blends include some Hutterite down, among the most premium Canadian down available. Its ability to retain more warm air than other types of down results in lighter weight jackets that don’t sacrifice warmth.