Made from Polartec® Power Shield O2® fabric, the Tremblant Jacket blocks out 96% of wind while allowing 4% to circulate through the fabric for greater breathability. It’s thus ideal for outdoor, cool-weather sports as either a layering piece or on its own.
2XS – 2XL
- Hide your headphones by pulling the cord through the internal wire port located on the inside of the left-hand pocket
- Hip-length offering good protection from the cold and wind
- Adjustable hem seals out cold and wind, and can be conveniently accessed through the side pockets
- Side pockets, right-sleeve pocket and collar hood pouch all secure with coil zippers that are heat sealed for a sleek look
- Sleeve cuffs tighten with a Velcro® strap creating increased protection from the wind
- 3M™ reflective tape wrapping the sides of the bottom portion of the jacket provide increased visibility
- Storm flap behind front zipper ensures protection from the wind
- Soft shell shell incorporates Polartec® Power Shield® O2 fabric with wicking properties and is treated with durable water-resistant finish
- 100% nylon ripstop hood easily tucks into the brushed tricot-lined collar providing versatility and convenience
- Centre Back Length 28.5” / 72.39cm
Canada Goose developed the Thermal Experience Index (TEI) to help you find the warmth you want for the experience you seek in each of our products. Whether you need a lightweight jacket for active pursuits or a field-tested parka for the coldest places on earth, this five-point system is designed to help you make the right selection from our expansive collections.