With a subtly cinched waist, sleek design and mid-thigh length, the Trillium Parka is designed to offer the best in extreme weather protection while still flattering a woman’s form. With a classic aesthetic, this Parka is perfect for casual days in the city or for an outdoor adventure.
Coyote Fur Ruff
625 fill power white duck down
- Two upper fleece-lined pockets offer a perfect place to tuck hands in to keep them warm
- Interior shoulder straps allow wearer to carry over their shoulder
- Lower fleece-lined flapped pockets secure with snaps offering an option to safely store your belongings
- Recessed, heavy-duty, flexible rib-knit cuffs keep out the cold
- Mid-thigh length provides good protection
- Removable and adjustable down hood with removable coyote fur ruff provides versatility and a hidden snap secured collar adds an extra element of warmth
- Storm flap covers heavy-duty two-way locking front zipper adding protection and secures with embossed snaps for added durability
- Centre back length: 36” (91.44cm)
- Waist draw cord provides added warmth
Canada Goose developed the Thermal Experience Index (TEI) to help you find the warmth you want for the experience you seek in each of our products. Whether you need a lightweight jacket for active pursuits or a field-tested parka for the coldest places on earth, this five-point system is designed to help you make the right selection from our expansive collections.
Please note: our Thermal Experience Index is measured in Celsius.
Our most proven textile designed to stay dry in extreme conditions and climates.
- Water Resistant
We use coyote fur around the hoods on our jackets because it never freezes, doesn’t hold water, and the uneven hair lengths create a windbreak that protects exposed skin, helping to reduce heat loss from the face. This holds as true in urban environments as much as it does in the high Arctic.
Fur has been used consistently for hundreds of years as cold weather protection. The only place where fur has been seen to go up and down in popularity is in the world of fashion. And while fashion is subject to trends, Canada Goose is not.
No matter what the temperature is, feeling “cold” is relative. Cities can feel just as cold as more arctic climates to some people – our jackets are made to keep people warm, anywhere.
THE WORLD'S BEST INSULATOR
Canada Goose has over 40 years of industry-leading understanding of down insulation technology which allows us to choose the best blends of down to suit the specific requirements of each of our jackets.
All of our blends include some Hutterite down, among the most premium Canadian down available. Its ability to retain more warm air than other types of down results in lighter weight jackets that don’t sacrifice warmth.