A lightweight take on our popular Montebello Parka in high-sheen CG55 Collection fabric, the white duck down insulation and stylish military detailing of this piece give it the right amount of coverage, comfort and protection. A modern take on a classic Canada Goose style.
MONTEBELLO PARKA CG55
625 fill power white duck down
- 92gsm, high-sheen face fabric made from 51% polyester and 49% nylon with a DWR finish
- Interior security pocket with Velcro® closure
- Storm flap over front zipper secured with Military buttons
- Two-way adjustable down hood, coyote fur ruff and Velcro®-secured collar
- Recessed, heavy-duty, adjustable rib-knit cuffs
- Two fleece-lined hand warmer welt pockets with flaps
- Mid-thigh length for flexibility and protection
- 55gsm, nylon, plain weave lining with a WR finish
- High-sheen poly-nylon fabric
- Two lower fleece-lined flap pockets secured with Military buttons
- Heavy-duty YKK® two-way locking zipper
Canada Goose developed the Thermal Experience Index (TEI) to help you find the warmth you want for the experience you seek in each of our products. Whether you need a lightweight jacket for active pursuits or a field-tested parka for the coldest places on earth, this five-point system is designed to help you make the right selection from our expansive collections.
THE WORLD'S BEST INSULATOR
Canada Goose has over 40 years of industry-leading understanding of down insulation technology which allows us to choose the best blends of down to suit the specific requirements of each of our jackets.
All of our blends include some Hutterite down, among the most premium Canadian down available. Its ability to retain more warm air than other types of down results in lighter weight jackets that don’t sacrifice warmth.