The same lightweight, breathable and fitted protection as the HyBridge™ Lite Jacket, but with the added features of a helmet friendly hood and upper Napoleon chest pockets. The HyBridge™ Lite Hoody leverages our expertise in down insulation while ensuring outstanding flexibility. Weighing less than half a pound, it is perfect as active wear, for layering and for fast packing.
HYBRIDGE™ LITE HOODY
800 fill power Hutterite white goose down
- Upper Napoleon chest pockets secured with YKK® reversed coil zippers and zipper pulls
- Stretch Lycra hood edge and cuff binding with thumbholes for comfort and performance
- Centre-front YKK® two-way locking reversed coil zipper, with Canada Goose logo puller
- Internal stretch mesh pocket
- Die-cut centre-front storm flap with a wrap-over brushed tricot chin guard and finished with Canada Goose logo zipper tape
- Outside hand pockets are secured with YKK® reversed coil zippers and zipper pulls
- Superderm 10D outer fabric allows for aspects of the down fill to show through yet is still fully down-proof and abrasion-resistant
- Polartec® Powerstretch® Hardface™ inserts located at the sides and underarms for extended comfort and maximized fit
- Centre back Length 27.25” (69.22cm)
- Self-packable into exterior left-hand pocket for convenience
- Quilt-through design to reduce pack size
Canada Goose developed the Thermal Experience Index (TEI) to help you find the warmth you want for the experience you seek in each of our products. Whether you need a lightweight jacket for active pursuits or a field-tested parka for the coldest places on earth, this five-point system is designed to help you make the right selection from our expansive collections.
THE WORLD'S BEST INSULATOR
Canada Goose has over 40 years of industry-leading understanding of down insulation technology which allows us to choose the best blends of down to suit the specific requirements of each of our jackets.
All of our blends include some Hutterite down, among the most premium Canadian down available. Its ability to retain more warm air than other types of down results in lighter weight jackets that don’t sacrifice warmth.