A unique fusion of function and style, the HyBridge™ Lite Skirt is as perfect for casual active wear layering as it is for après ski. With Polartec® Power Stretch® Hardface™ side panels for extended comfort and fit, the HyBridge™ Lite Skirt offers flexible, moderate and stylish lower body coverage.
HYBRIDGE™ LITE SKIRT
- Polartec® Powerstretch® Hardface™ inserts located on the side panels for extended comfort and maximized fit
- Invisible zipper on back left of Polartec® Powerstretch® Hardface™ panel for ease of on and off
- Quilt-through design to reduce pack size
- Mid-thigh length for style and moderate coverage
- Stretch Lycra binding acts as a thin waistband for optimal performance
- Internal stretch mesh pocket
- Centre Back Length 15” (38.1cm)
Canada Goose developed the Thermal Experience Index (TEI) to help you find the warmth you want for the experience you seek in each of our products. Whether you need a lightweight jacket for active pursuits or a field-tested parka for the coldest places on earth, this five-point system is designed to help you make the right selection from our expansive collections.
THE WORLD'S BEST INSULATOR
Canada Goose has over 40 years of industry-leading understanding of down insulation technology which allows us to choose the best blends of down to suit the specific requirements of each of our jackets.
All of our blends include some Hutterite down, among the most premium Canadian down available. Its ability to retain more warm air than other types of down results in lighter weight jackets that don’t sacrifice warmth.