With a windproof design, quilted ripstop nylon shell and mid-thigh length, the Camp Hooded Jacket provides the perfect amount of warmth and protection for cooler evenings. As well, the slim fit makes this stylish jacket a perfect choice for women on the go.
CAMP HOODED JACKET
Coyote Fur Ruff
750 fill power Hutterite white duck down
- Windproof by construction for maximum warmth when out in the elements
- Mid-thigh length provides ample protection
- Lycra® stretch cuffs to keep out the cold
- Internal stretch mesh pocket and two hand pockets secured with YKK® reversed coil zippers and zipper pulls to store car keys, MP3 players or any other small items you want kept secure
- Insulated centre-front storm flap with a wrap over brushed tricot chin guard, and a down filled draw cord collar combine to keep out the drafts and keep your chin warm against the harsh winter wind
- Brushed tricot at the back neck for increased warmth
- Centre-front YKK® two-way locking reversed coil zipper, with Canada Goose logo zipper pull
- Integrated hood is constructed at the neckline for changeability and added comfort
- Centre Back Length 31.5” (80cm)
Canada Goose developed the Thermal Experience Index (TEI) to help you find the warmth you want for the experience you seek in each of our products. Whether you need a lightweight jacket for active pursuits or a field-tested parka for the coldest places on earth, this five-point system is designed to help you make the right selection from our expansive collections.
THE WORLD'S BEST INSULATOR
Canada Goose has over 40 years of industry-leading understanding of down insulation technology which allows us to choose the best blends of down to suit the specific requirements of each of our jackets.
All of our blends include some Hutterite down, among the most premium Canadian down available. Its ability to retain more warm air than other types of down results in lighter weight jackets that don’t sacrifice warmth.