With a windproof design, quilted ripstop nylon shell and mid-thigh length, the Camp Hooded Jacket provides the perfect amount of warmth and protection for cooler evenings. As well, the slim fit makes this stylish jacket a perfect choice for women on the go.
CAMP HOODED JACKET
750 fill power Hutterite white duck down
- Lycra® stretch cuffs to keep out the cold
- Brushed tricot at the back neck for increased warmth
- Centre Back Length 31.5” (80cm)
- Centre-front YKK® two-way locking reversed coil zipper, with Canada Goose logo zipper pull
- Windproof by construction for maximum warmth when out in the elements
- Insulated centre-front storm flap with a wrap over brushed tricot chin guard, and a down filled draw cord collar combine to keep out the drafts and keep your chin warm against the harsh winter wind
- Mid-thigh length provides ample protection
- Integrated hood is constructed at the neckline for changeability and added comfort
- Internal stretch mesh pocket and two hand pockets secured with YKK® reversed coil zippers and zipper pulls to store car keys, MP3 players or any other small items you want kept secure
Canada Goose developed the Thermal Experience Index (TEI) to help you find the warmth you want for the experience you seek in each of our products. Whether you need a lightweight jacket for active pursuits or a field-tested parka for the coldest places on earth, this five-point system is designed to help you make the right selection from our expansive collections.
Please note: our Thermal Experience Index is measured in Celsius.
Windproof and Versatile
Classic and enduring ripstop construction that has proven the test of time with variable, windproof construction providing the most reliable all conditions performance and versatility.
- Water Resistant
THE WORLD'S BEST INSULATOR
Canada Goose has over 40 years of industry-leading understanding of down insulation technology which allows us to choose the best blends of down to suit the specific requirements of each of our jackets.
All of our blends include some Hutterite down, among the most premium Canadian down available. Its ability to retain more warm air than other types of down results in lighter weight jackets that don’t sacrifice warmth.