Extremely warm and windproof but compressing to almost nothing the Camp Hoody is ideal for backcountry activities and lightweight packing. The full feature hood, drop down tail and extra ripstop nylon shell provide further protection, helping to keep valuable body heat in.
2XS – 2XL
750 fill power Hutterite white duck down
- Adjustable tunnel hood for better protection against high winds
- Lycra® stretch cuffs for comfort and warmth
- Brushed tricot at the back neck for increased warmth
- Internal stretch mesh pocket for easy-access storage
- Centre Back Length 25.25” (64.14cm)
- Jacket can be packed into brushed tricot-lined inner pocket to create a comfy pillow
- Hip-length with a drop tail
- Adjustable hem, when pulled in tight, seals out cold and wind
- Double layer windproof shell provides increased protection from the cold and wind
- Insulated front storm flap with a brushed tricot chin guard behind a two-way locking reversed coil zipper
- Two hand pockets with zipper closures provide a place to safely store your belongings
Canada Goose developed the Thermal Experience Index (TEI) to help you find the warmth you want for the experience you seek in each of our products. Whether you need a lightweight jacket for active pursuits or a field-tested parka for the coldest places on earth, this five-point system is designed to help you make the right selection from our expansive collections.
Please note: our Thermal Experience Index is measured in Celsius.
Windproof and Versatile
Classic and enduring ripstop construction that has proven the test of time with variable, windproof construction providing the most reliable all conditions performance and versatility.
- Water Resistant
THE WORLD'S BEST INSULATOR
Canada Goose has over 40 years of industry-leading understanding of down insulation technology which allows us to choose the best blends of down to suit the specific requirements of each of our jackets.
All of our blends include some Hutterite down, among the most premium Canadian down available. Its ability to retain more warm air than other types of down results in lighter weight jackets that don’t sacrifice warmth.