New to the Lightweight Collection, the Camp Skirt is a windproof layering option, offering moderate coverage for cool days and nights. This lightweight, packable and comfortable wrap-style skirt features an adjustable waist for ease of movement, perfect for outdoor activities, the campfire or après-ski.
- Low-thigh length for style and moderate coverage
- Three-button adjustable waistband, with elastic along the back for good fit and internal brushed tricot lining for comfort
- Single drop-in pocket on front right, secured with zipper closure
- Skirt Length 18” (45.72cm)
- Windproof by construction
- Wrap-around design for the greatest ease of movement
- Internal, elasticized anchor to keep the skirt wrapped and in place
Canada Goose developed the Thermal Experience Index (TEI) to help you find the warmth you want for the experience you seek in each of our products. Whether you need a lightweight jacket for active pursuits or a field-tested parka for the coldest places on earth, this five-point system is designed to help you make the right selection from our expansive collections.
Please note: our Thermal Experience Index is measured in Celsius.
Windproof and Versatile
Classic and enduring ripstop construction that has proven the test of time with variable, windproof construction providing the most reliable all conditions performance and versatility.
- Water Resistant
THE WORLD'S BEST INSULATOR
Canada Goose has over 40 years of industry-leading understanding of down insulation technology which allows us to choose the best blends of down to suit the specific requirements of each of our jackets.
All of our blends include some Hutterite down, among the most premium Canadian down available. Its ability to retain more warm air than other types of down results in lighter weight jackets that don’t sacrifice warmth.