This calf-length piece provides the greatest coverage and protection within the Branta Travel Collection. With its feminine styling, princess seams and quilt stitching, the Courtenay Coat synchronizes form and function. A waterproof, laminated finish and full-coverage hood give shelter in the toughest of conditions.
625 fill power white duck down
- 55gsm, nylon plain weave lining with a DWR finish
- Calf-length provides the greatest protection and warmth
- Removable down hood
- High pile fleece-lined high collar
- Interior security pocket with zipper
- Quilt stitching and princess seams for style and fit
- Interior shoulder straps
- Recessed, extra-long, fleece-lined stretch cuffs with thumbholes
- Two lower fleece-lined hand warmer pockets with zippers
- Interior pocket with headphone access
- 180gsm, laminated microderm fabric shell; 100% polyester with a breathable and WP laminated finish
- Heavy-duty metal YKK® two-way locking zipper
Canada Goose developed the Thermal Experience Index (TEI) to help you find the warmth you want for the experience you seek in each of our products. Whether you need a lightweight jacket for active pursuits or a field-tested parka for the coldest places on earth, this five-point system is designed to help you make the right selection from our expansive collections.
THE WORLD'S BEST INSULATOR
Canada Goose has over 40 years of industry-leading understanding of down insulation technology which allows us to choose the best blends of down to suit the specific requirements of each of our jackets.
All of our blends include some Hutterite down, among the most premium Canadian down available. Its ability to retain more warm air than other types of down results in lighter weight jackets that don’t sacrifice warmth.