With a stately hooded design that was fashioned for warmth, functional waterproofing, and cultivated style, the Palliser Coat is a sophisticated piece within the Branta Travel Collection. With custom fittings and details such as the iconic metal Canada Goose Arctic Disc belt, it defines classic elegance.
625 fill power white duck down
- Recessed, extra-long, Lycra® stretch cuffs with thumbholes
- Mid-thigh length for flexibility, comfort and protection
- Interior shoulder straps
- Heavy-duty metal YKK® two-way locking zipper
- Interior security pocket with zipper
- Interior pocket with headphone access
- High pile fleece-lined high collar
- Adjustable sleeve cuffs with multiple snap positions
- Princess seams for style and fit
- Waist belt with O-ring closure
- Two lower fleece-lined hand warmer pockets with snaps
- 180gsm, laminated microderm fabric shell; 100% polyester with a breathable and WP laminated finish
- One-way adjustable down snorkel hood
- 55gsm, nylon plain weave lining with a DWR finish
Canada Goose developed the Thermal Experience Index (TEI) to help you find the warmth you want for the experience you seek in each of our products. Whether you need a lightweight jacket for active pursuits or a field-tested parka for the coldest places on earth, this five-point system is designed to help you make the right selection from our expansive collections.
THE WORLD'S BEST INSULATOR
Canada Goose has over 40 years of industry-leading understanding of down insulation technology which allows us to choose the best blends of down to suit the specific requirements of each of our jackets.
All of our blends include some Hutterite down, among the most premium Canadian down available. Its ability to retain more warm air than other types of down results in lighter weight jackets that don’t sacrifice warmth.